Play and follow us on Spotify by clicking follow on this player.
1 Blessed the man who follows not
the counsel of the wicked,
nor walks in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the company of the insolent,
2 but delights in the law of the LORD
and meditates on his law day and night.
3 He is like a tree
planted near running water,
that yields its fruit in due season,
and whose leaves never fade.
Whatever he does, prospers.
4 Not so the wicked, not so;
they are like chaff which the wind drives away.
6 For the LORD watches over the way of the just,
but the way of the wicked vanishes.
Click the link below to go to recent posts.
- Prayer as a sure encounter with God; My December with the Lord
- Psalm, Gospel, Alleluia Acclamation for Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Information And Communication Technology Revision Quiz For Kids 4 Through 12
- Home Economics Revision Quiz On Cookery, Laundry, Entertainment …
- Psalm, Alleluia Acclamation, and Gospel for Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Third Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A, Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia Verse and Gospel
- Psalm, Alleluia Verse and Gospel for Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Meet Tami-cal Our Boy in His Music Dream
Click the link below to go to pages with other posts.
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.