Play and follow us on Spotify by clicking follow on this player.
1 Blessed the man who follows not
the counsel of the wicked,
nor walks in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the company of the insolent,
2 but delights in the law of the LORD
and meditates on his law day and night.
3 He is like a tree
planted near running water,
that yields its fruit in due season,
and whose leaves never fade.
Whatever he does, prospers.
4 Not so the wicked, not so;
they are like chaff which the wind drives away.
6 For the LORD watches over the way of the just,
but the way of the wicked vanishes.
Click the link below to go to recent posts.
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- Prayers For Strength In The Lord
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
- Indefinite Definite And Zero Articles
- What Are Verb Tenses
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fourth Sunday Of Easter Year C Psalms 100:1-2, 3, 5
Click the link below to go to pages with other posts.
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Stories That Bring Great Impact On Life
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.