Food crop cultivation is the background of the economy of the Nkwen people. Its importance cannot be overemphasized as it has increased the living standard of the inhabitants of this community. There are very many different types found, and here are some of them.
Click on the link below to go to related pages and posts. post.
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia Verse And Gospel For Feast of Corpus Christi Year A – Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ
- Today’s Wise Saying In Nkwen – Wisdom Of The Old For The Month Of June
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counseling For The Month Of June
- When And How True Love Begins
- The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity, Year A
Click this button to view related pages
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.
5 thoughts on “Types of Food Crops in Nkwen”
Let’s make learning simple for the kids.
I love this
Thank you so much