Click follow to listen to our podcast on Spotify.
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?
7 Hear, O LORD, the sound of my call;
have pity on me, and answer me.
8A Of you my heart speaks; you my glance seeks.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
8B Your presence, O LORD, I seek.
9 Hide not your face from me;
do not in anger repel your servant.
You are my helper: cast me not off.
13 I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
- Story 3 The Monkey, Lion and Tortoise
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Audio List of Psalm Chants For Sundays and Feast Days
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Protected: Audio List of Bo Be Nka’a Updated Document By Juan Yzuel Tamandung Founder To Me September 2022
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life