Click follow to listen to our podcast on Spotify.
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?
7 Hear, O LORD, the sound of my call;
have pity on me, and answer me.
8A Of you my heart speaks; you my glance seeks.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
8B Your presence, O LORD, I seek.
9 Hide not your face from me;
do not in anger repel your servant.
You are my helper: cast me not off.
13 I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- Prayers For Strength In The Lord
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Stories That Bring Great Impact On Life