Click follow to listen to our podcast on Spotify.
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge;
of whom should I be afraid?
7 Hear, O LORD, the sound of my call;
have pity on me, and answer me.
8A Of you my heart speaks; you my glance seeks.
R. The Lord is my light and my salvation.
8B Your presence, O LORD, I seek.
9 Hide not your face from me;
do not in anger repel your servant.
You are my helper: cast me not off.
13 I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
- Prayer as a sure encounter with God; My December with the Lord
- Psalm, Gospel, Alleluia Acclamation for Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Information And Communication Technology Revision Quiz For Kids 4 Through 12
- Home Economics Revision Quiz On Cookery, Laundry, Entertainment …
- Psalm, Alleluia Acclamation, and Gospel for Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life