Play and follow us on Spotify by clicking follow on this player.
4 I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
I have sworn to David my servant:
5 Forever will I confirm your posterity
and establish your throne for all generations.
16 Blessed the people who know the joyful shout;
in the light of your countenance, O LORD, they walk.
17 At your name they rejoice all the day,
and through your justice they are exalted.
27 He shall say of me, “You are my father,
my God, the rock, my savior.”
29 Forever I will maintain my kindness toward him,
and my covenant with him stands firm.
- Check out and download our App “Educatio” free
- At the Milwaukee zoo Wisconsin
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel for Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Importance Of Plants and Seed Dispersal Revision Quiz For Kids 4 through 12
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life