What is it?
- It is a precious gift from our Holy Mother. Like it.
- It is a summary of the life of Christ. Love it.
- It is a gift from the Catholic Church. Share it.
- It is a blessing from the Catholic Church. Pray it daily.
- It is a strong weapon against the devil. Use it daily.
- It is not a dressing but a prayer. Pray it.
- It is found in the Bible. Taste and see.
- It keeps you focused in meditation. Be dedicated to it.
- It connects you to the entire life of Christ; the branch to the Vine. Be Committed to it.
- Our great saints were devoted to it. Cherish it.
- The heavenly court rejoices when you say it. Say it daily.
- You offer roses to please the Virgin Mother when you say it. Offer them always.
- The Mother of God, Spouse of the Holy Spirit, and Queen of Heaven and Earth are pleased when you pick up the Rosary and recite. Pick it up now.
- You are tempted every day, the rosary is your weapon. Pict it up.
- Our lives are busy and we rarely have a minute to spare; the rosary slows and calms. Let it slow and calm you.
- When you do not know how to pray or what to say in prayers, the rosary says it all. Say it daily.
- Wars have been conquered by the rosary. Pray it for World Peace.
- 15 promises for you She gave to St. Dominic that you will never go empty-handed if you recite the rosary always. Recite it and claim the graces daily.
- “There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot solve by the prayer of the rosary.” (Sister Lucia of the seers of Fatima.)
- Never forget to pray your rosary. Courage!
- Check out and download our App “Educatio” free
- At the Milwaukee zoo Wisconsin
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel for Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Importance Of Plants and Seed Dispersal Revision Quiz For Kids 4 through 12
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life