Aspects Of The English Language
English is very important in our day-to-day life because English is mostly used to communicate all over the world. English has the power of connecting people from many different cultures. It is the most commonly spoken language in the world, second to none.
This page presents in a simple and straightforward way links to most aspects of the English Language. Click on a link to view the lesson.
- Indefinite, Definite, And Zero Articles
- What Are Verb Tenses
- The Articles, Definite, Indefinite, and zero
- The Verb
- Verb Tenses
- The Preposition
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Mechanics of Writing 1
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
- The Sentence
- Mastering the Alphabet 1 Enabling Reading for Slow Learners
- Mastering the Alphabet 2; Sounds in words; Enabling Reading for Slow Learners
- Mastering the Alphabet 3 on Double Sounds
- Mastering The Alphabet videos
- Forms of Poems
- Poems About Life
- Stories About Life
- Writing letters of the Alphabet for kindergartens
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.
On Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWPgW5TKJgc&list=PL_ihUsy6_PLIH9KxSwacoxdZ3m76vsYsD