Enabling Reading for Slow Learners
This publication aims to help pupils who, after passing through level one (Primary 1&2), reach levels two and three (Primary 3 – 6) without knowing how to read a simple text. They can give correct answers to oral questions but cannot read the questions themselves. This makes them fail their exams, not because they are dull. Some teachers also hurriedly teach the alphabet without taking into consideration some basic principles. This class of pupils is merely slow to understand and needs gradual guidance in the art of reading. This book answers the difficulties faced by these pupils at all levels. Parents and teachers are advised to use this book for a better result in the performance of the Slow Learners.
Click this link to see the latest posts.
- Check out and download our App “Educatio” free
- At the Milwaukee zoo Wisconsin
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel for Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Importance Of Plants and Seed Dispersal Revision Quiz For Kids 4 through 12