Play and follow us on Spotify by clicking follow on this player.
1 I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart,
for you have heard the words of my mouth;
in the presence of the angels / I will sing your praise;
2AB I will worship at your holy temple
and give thanks to your name.
2BC Because of your kindness and your truth;
for you have made great above all things
your name and your promise.
3 When I called, you answered me;
you built up strength within me.
4 All the kings of the earth shall give thanks to you, O LORD,
when they hear the words of your mouth;
5 and they shall sing of the ways of the LORD:
“Great is the glory of the LORD.”
7D Your right-hand saves me.
8 The LORD will complete what he has done for me;
your kindness, O LORD, endures forever;
forsake not the work of your hands.
Click on these links to view the latest posts.
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- Prayers For Strength In The Lord
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
Click on this button to go to pages with other posts.
Download one of our lessons for free.
Make a free donation of any amount to support this website. Thanks
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.