On YouTube at https://youtu.be/806f0HMMcg4
- Migration is the movement of people from one place to______ another
- There are two main types of migration namely ____ National and International migration.
- The movement of people from one country to another is known as _____International OR External Migration.
- The movement of people from one place to another in the same country is known as _____ National OR Internal Migration.
- The movement of people from one rural area to another rural area is known as ______ Rural-Rural Migration.
- The movement of people from rural areas to urban areas is known as _____ Rural-Urban Migration.
- The movement of people from one urban area to another urban area is known as ______ Urban-Urban Migration.
- Some reasons why people migrate are_________
- To look for jobs
- To look for greener pastures for their _____ animals.
- To look for fertile soil to cultivate some ____ crops
- To enjoy social amenities not found in their areas.
- Transfer of workers by the government.
- Business transactions
- Seeking University Education
- Running away from witchcraft.
- Medical facilities like good hospitals.
- Some consequences of migration are______
- Old people left in the villages may not be able to work and feed themselves. This leads to _____ hunger
- The towns become overcrowded.
- Some rural areas become abandoned.
- It may lead to pollution and health problems.
Some activities and attractions of the rural area include____
traditional ceremonies and festivals
low level of pollution
- Some problems of the rural areas are _______
- Lack of farm to market roads,
- Lack of pipe-borne water
- Traditional religion practices
- High level of illiteracy
- Lack of electricity
- Lack of communication facilities
Revision on Environmental Hazards for kids 4 through 12
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life
- Things That Matter For All
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 195 other subscribers
2 thoughts on “Environmental Science Revision on Migration for kids 4 through 12”