A sentence is a group of words that contains at least a subject and a predicate and expresses a complete thought.
The following lesson presents to you the definition of a sentence and a clause and also states the different forms of sentence structures and clauses.
You may read through the text or listen to the video below or follow the lesson on YouTube by clicking the link below.
Go to other aspects of English Grammar by clicking the link below.
- Check out and download our App “Educatio” free
- At the Milwaukee zoo Wisconsin
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel for Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Importance Of Plants and Seed Dispersal Revision Quiz For Kids 4 through 12
Click this button to view all posts.
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life
Education For AllTweet
Basic and Secondary Learning, and Entertainment. A place for free Learning and entertainment for all.