A QUIZ ON GENERAL PAPER FOR Kids 9 – 12
Click on any word highlighted in red to view the image.
- History is the study of __________. Past events.
- There are three types of History namely______ _______ _______
- Written history
- Oral or traditional history or remembered history, (story telling). and
- Archaeological or dug up history
- The best form of history is _____. Written History.
- The oldest form of history is _____. Archaeological or Dug-up history.
- A kind of history got from objects of past civilization is called _________. Dug up history.
- The first man to live on earth was known as the ____. Early Man
- The most primitive man to live on the planet earth was called the ___. Early Man.
- The early man made his clothes with____. backs of trees, leaves of trees and skins of animals
- The early man used _______ for protection. Fire
- The early man used ___ for his weapons. sharp sticks and stones
- The prehistoric man before civilization lived on raw food. An example of such food is ___________________. flesh of animals, guavas
- What name is given to that period in history when the early man made his tools out of stones? The stone age
- The period in history when the early man started making his tools out of iron was called ________. the Metal age
- The early man discovers ____ ___ and ___. fire, the domestication of animals and farming.
- The first animal to be kept by the early man was the ___. dog.
- The discovery of early man that led to settled life was____. Farming
- The early man developed from _____Homo habilis, Homo erectus to Homo sapiens.
- The kind of trade practiced by the early man was known as ___ Trade by Batter.
- A period of fear, ignorance, insecurity and ruin in Western Europe when civilization came to a stand still or sank to its lowest depth was called _________. Dark Ages.
- A warlike tribe that caused the fall of the Roman Empire was the ________________. Barbarians.
- A system of Government practice during the dark ages where powers flow down from the King to the common People was known as _____. Feudalism
- The wars fought by the Christians and Muslims over the holy land were called.____________ the crusades
- Ancient Greek had 150 states called the polis, two most important of the Greek states were __________ and ________. Athens and Sparta.
- The Babylonian King who codified the law or wrote the first code of laws was_______. King Hammurabi
- Philosophers are great thinkers. One of the great Greek philosophers was _________. Socrates
- Who is known in history as the father of history? Herodotus
- What is the name of the Carthaginian General who crossed the Alps with 35 elephants? Hannibal
- The Egyptian king who introduced the believe in one God was called ____. King Ikhnaton
- The rivalry wars fought between Rome and Carthage were known as the _______. Punic Wars.
- The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Great Chinese walls, Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Temple of Artemis at Ephesus were some of the_____________ wonders of the Ancient World.
- Where are the pyramids found? In Egypt
- The greatest Greek mathematician who ever lived was ______. Archimedes
- The Greek philosopher who opened the first school was ____. Plato
- Democracy started in the Greek State ____________. Athens
- A government of the people for the people by the people is known as ____________. Democracy
- Check out and download our App “Educatio” free
- At the Milwaukee zoo Wisconsin
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel for Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For Thirteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Importance Of Plants and Seed Dispersal Revision Quiz For Kids 4 through 12
Go to blog for more.
List of Pages
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life
Download a copy of one of our Revision Lessons for free.
Make a free donation of any amount to support this website. Thanks