Click follow to listen to our podcast on Spotify.
Click on any word highlighted in red to view the image.
412. The surroundings where man, animals and plants live is called the______________ environment.
- There are three kinds of environments. They include: _____________ the atmosphere, the soil, and water environments.
- Anything that exists in each of the environments listed above is called ____ matter. There are two types of matter, namely;___________ Organic matter and inorganic matter
- Organic matter: it is made up of all living things and each has ___________ weight and occupies space.
- Organic matter usually dies and decays. Examples of organic matter include ___________ plants, food, animals, fruits, etc.
- Some positive effects of organic matter are __________
- They serve as_____________ homes to other living organisms
- When they decompose or decay they form __________ manure
- Their waste products__________ Enrich the soil.
- Plants help to purify the air during the process of ____ photosynthesis.
- Some negative effects of organic matter are that ___________
- When it decays it produces __________ bad odor.
- When poorly handled they_________ pollute the environment.
- Some animals and birds _________ some plants and crops in the environment. destroy
- The_________ waste products of animals pollute the environment.
- Inorganic matter is made up of_______ that has weight and occupies space. non- living matter
- Some characteristics of inorganic matter are ______
- They are non-living
- They are very hard
- They are very heavy
- They hardly decompose
- Examples of inorganic matter include___ stones, iron, sand, soil, water, etc.
- Man-made matter are things man has used to produce which make _________________ life easier.
- Some organic matter have been transformed by man as follows:
- The making of _________ from various plant fruits. fruit juice
- The making of ________ from animal fat. butter
- The production of wool from_________ the skin of some animals. leather, dresses
- The production of _________ from plants. paper
- Some inorganic matter has been transformed by man as follows.
- Stones are shaped to build __________ houses.
- Sand and cement are mixed with water to__________ make blocks.
- Iron is cut into________ rods.
- Dead wood is used to make__________ furniture.
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- Prayers For Strength In The Lord
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
Go to blog for more.
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Stories That Bring Great Impact On Life