“I will praise your name forever, my king and my God.”
Psalms 145:8-9, 10-11, 12-13
R. (cf. 1) I will praise your name forever, my king and my God.
8 The LORD is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger and of great kindness.
9 The LORD is good to all
and compassionate toward all his works.
I will praise your name forever, my king and my God.
10 Let all your works give you thanks, O LORD,
and let your faithful ones bless you.
11 Let them discourse of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might.
R. I will praise your name forever, my king and my God.
12 Let them make known your might to the children of Adam,
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is a kingdom for all ages,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
R. I will …
Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C – John 13:31-33A, 34-35
31 When Judas had left them, Jesus said, “Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
32 If God is glorified in him, God will also glorify him in himself, and God will glorify him at once.
33A My children, I will be with you only a little while longer.
34 I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another.
35 This is how all will know that you are my disciples if you have love for one another.”
- Story 3 The Monkey, Lion and Tortoise
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Audio List of Psalm Chants For Sundays and Feast Days
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Protected: Audio List of Bo Be Nka’a Updated Document By Juan Yzuel Tamandung Founder To Me September 2022
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life