Advantages of COVID-19
When I look at the whole world as it was some months ago and in the present, I see a promising future where hopes shall be restored, fears disappear, social and public life curbed, businesses well managed, international relations well supervised, world health secured and good home discipline not left out of the great transformation that probably will sprout out of the situation we are living now. With great combat on COVID-19 presently, the future seems promising. Surely these advantages will come to realize if we continue to cooperate in the fight against COVID-19. Up till now, everyone is so conscious and so vigilant of every bit of thing happening around them; however, some people are still to realize the necessity of continuous combat on this virus. So, in seven ways, I have examined this beautiful dream.
- A future with restored hopes.
- A future with no fears but confidence in the ways things are done.
- A future with new approach to social and public life.
- A future with well managed businesses.
- A future with well supervised and improved international relations.
- A future where home security and discipline will be more focused on.
- A future with a well secured world health.
1. A future with restored hopes.
It is but right that what we have all seen and passed through months ago and are still in it now has affected many of us negatively and left many without hope of a better future. There’s no need to be hopeless; in any disappointment, there is a blessing. Looking at how things are unfolding, like the continuous combat on the coronavirus, opening up to normality being carefully initiated with everyone involved, the poor and the rich, the old and the young, the governments and lay institutions, we can say there is great hope for the future. If everyone continues to be involved in the fight against this virus, then the advantage is that hopes shall be highly restored and the future brighter.
2. A future with no fears but confidence in the ways things are done.
Fear still lingers in the hearts of many as a result of the present situation. Those who are sick, those who have lost dear ones or have relatives and friends who are suffering, feel hurt. Those working on the front lines and their families, the government, and private business owners, in a nutshell, nearly every one of us carries along a degree of fear in the heart because of this situation we find ourselves in. Due to the fear, we turn to do one thing or another with a lot of vigilance and care. Thus, when all these daily routines become a habit, a new way of life will surely emanate. When the new way of life is mastered, and new societal norms are formed, our fears shall all disappear since we shall be like new people living in a changing society. We shall then leave our homes in confidence to go to a clean, well-organized store, supermarket, orchestra, Church worship, school, wedding ceremony, and what have you. The leverage here may be that man shall overcome fear, develop more vigilance and confidence in his relationship with neighbors and others, and do simple things well.
3. A future with a new approach to social and public life.
Social life has been so vast and varied that many good and ought things have also happened within making its definition so tricky. It seems gone are those days when human beings had to move too close to one another in many different ways such as friendships, love relationships, infatuations, marriages, lesbianism, homosexuality, public worship, public games, school life, and what have you. These relationships and places brought humans too close to one another, but now a lot of care is being taken thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic. With social distancing, face covering, hand washing, and other measures put in place due to this situation, in the future, people might turn to go very close mostly towards those they highly trust, thereby ensuring respect and care for others.
Public worship presently is experiencing some transformation, an indication that worship procedures shall never be the same again. There is a lot of vigilance and ethical rules put in place that may be maintained when things come to normality. Many people now use social media to worship and praise God. This act may bring about a wider spread of the Gospel in the future.
With this beneficial tool of social distancing and if this degree of sanity and respect for others is maintained continuously, then shall social and public life is curbed positively. Achieving this can help us become creatures of high integrity in the years to come when we must have gotten rid of the situation at hand.
4. A future with well managed businesses and discoveries.
Even though people physically distance themselves, they are using technology in a new way to connect with others. This phenomenon has given rise to the discovery of different techniques of doing things that are good and may continuously improve for a better future. Managers and business operators during this era of COVID-19 have developed very high standards and techniques for handling their businesses. The hygiene and sanitation nature, entrance and exit norms, more online sales, and delivery methods are signs of a better future. Considering the advantage of this change no one may want to go back to old ways. All these are indications that business life seemingly shall never be the same again but improve.
Working from home has been seen to be even more productive and stress-free than before. This experience has also helped to reduce the cost of depreciation and maintenance of office equipment, ensuring a better future for businesses. The cost of these types of equipment may also decrease in the future due to the reduction in their uses. This experience might influence both employers and employees to love and schedule more work from home in the future than now. Some people may also gain online jobs thereby fostering development and employment.
In the line of education, the advantage is that there are hopes of more online teaching/learning, and more techniques and discoveries in doing this in the future than ever before. School staff has also discovered different ways and techniques in meeting their kids online, even down to kids 1 – 12, a discovery that might have come to stay for a better future. Online classes and zoom meetings have been the order of the day and seen to be comfortable and productive. Connecting with the world online in any form of business is more accessible than ever before, as at-home media consumption has increased dramatically, influencing all aspects of life. More students may turn to take online courses effectively in the future rather than going into the classrooms.
5. A future with well supervised and improved international relations.
The movement now from one country to another is well supervised than ever before, thanks to COVID-19. These measures might only continue to improve because of the hard lessons governments have learned from this ugly situation.
Screening and checks at the airports and seaports, if continuously intensified, shall be able to control better, further outbreaks of viruses that may spread this wild.
More help is now directed to developing countries, thus ensuring more world health and peace. The vast world powers shall tend to think “world,” not just states or continents for COVID-19, in its manner of spread, has taught the global world that one man’s problem is everyone’s problem.
6. A future where home security and discipline will be more focused on.
Parents have developed more delight in tendering their children at home than before. Parents who sometimes feel relieved and rested when their kids are out to school have now with joy preferred to keep them at home and follow them up as long as it is safe without complaining. Family members are seen doing more household crafts like baking and cooking than before. They understand that health comes first for health is life. This mentality ensures fewer restaurant expenditures, more unity, love, creativity, and understanding within the family now and can be more in the future.
Christian life shall surely experience a boom because children are now learning a lot of sound Christian doctrine and practices right in their homes since home prayer life has intensified with the use of social media.
With the experience of COVID-19 in mind, a second thought might be given to the construction of houses where a quarantine section shall be considered necessary for other health issues, not necessarily COVID-19. Such an achievement might help to control the spread of infections at the family level thus ensuring good family and societal health in the future.
7. A future with a well secured world health.
As routines and schedules change to meet the demands of isolation, many people have turned to workout programs and indoor games. Some now focus on taking care of their own physical and psychological needs and those of friends and loved ones. Many seek ways to cope with stress and to keep themselves busy when bored. All these guarantee better world health in the future.
We shall all realize and enjoy all these advantages if only we continue to combat COVID-19 using all possible means for its complete eradication. Let us all cooperate in quarantine, face covering, hand washing, ethical business norms, care, and respect for one another to secure a future full of hopes, confidence, integrity, good health, well-organized businesses, discipline, more discoveries, and employment.
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleliua And Gospel For 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For 25th Sunday In Ordinary Time Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Daily Proverbs and Wisdom For September
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division for Elementary School Kids
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Check Out Page
- Christ The Source And Summit Of A Christian’s Life
- Comfortable School Attire for Kids – Dressing for Success In School
- Education For All E-Books Store
- Education For All Video Playlist
- Enhancing Productivity and Comfort: The Importance of Study Tables and Chairs for Students
- Enhancing The Learning Environment In The Classroom
- Essential Items to Make Your Summer at Home Enjoyable
- Forms Of Poems
- Fueling Young Minds: The Importance of Fresh and Healthy Snacks in Schools
- General Education For All And Entertainment Store
- General Education For All Content Page Content Page
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- General Knowledge Revision Video Playlist. General Knowledge Quizzes for Elementary Scholars.
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Great Things That Matter For All.
- Importance And Qualities of Good Backpacks For Kids, Teenagers, Men And Women
- Importance Of Apps in Today’s Social Living
- Importance Of Educational Games for Grades K-12 – Enhancing Learning With Educational Games
- Important Back-to-school Supplies Guidelines For Parents Of Grades K-8
- Important Information And Communication Technology – ICT – Tools For Students In Elementary And Middle Schools.
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Inspiring Stories About Life
- Music Album And My Mix
- Must-Have Computer Accessories for Every Household
- My account
- My Family Portfolio
- My Lastest Posts
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Personal Prayers For Self-improvement
- Poems About Life – Different Forms Of Poems
- Prayers And Reflections
- Preparing High School Students for Back-to-School – A Comprehensive Guide To A Successful Academic Year
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling – July
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling For April
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling For May
- Responsorial Psalm Chants Audio Playlist
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Ten Highly Regarded Mathematics Books and Workbooks For Students
- THE BO-BE-NkA’A PROJECT
- The Necessity of iPads for Children’s Education: Exploring the Best Brands of Kids’ Tablets for Parents Understanding
- The Necessity of Phones for Everyone: Exploring Good and Easy-to-Use Options For everyone.
- Top 5 Good Low-Cost Phones: Affordability Meets Functionality
- Value of Textbooks and Practice Books for Students
- Wise Sayings for Each Day in Nkwen Language – Audio Playlist