Gospel for Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C
January 16, 2022
1 There was a wedding at Cana in Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
2 Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the wedding.
3 When the wine ran short, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.”
4 And Jesus said to her, “Woman, how does your concern affect me? My hour has not yet come.”
5 His mother said to the servers, “Do whatever he tells you.”
6 Now there were six stone water jars there for Jewish ceremonial washings, each holding twenty to thirty gallons.
7 Jesus told the them, “Fill the jars with water.” So they filled them to the brim.
8 Then he told them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter.” So they took it.
9 And when the headwaiter tasted the water that had become wine, without knowing where it came from although the servers who had drawn the water knew, the headwaiter called the bridegroom
10 and said to him, “Everyone serves good wine first, and then when people have drunk freely, an inferior one; but you have kept the good wine until now.”
11 Jesus did this as the beginning of his signs at Cana in Galilee and so revealed his glory, and his disciples began to believe in him.
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleliua And Gospel For 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For 25th Sunday In Ordinary Time Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For Twenty-fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Responsorial Psalm, Alleluia And Gospel For Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A
- Daily Proverbs and Wisdom For September
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division for Elementary School Kids
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Check Out Page
- Christ The Source And Summit Of A Christian’s Life
- Comfortable School Attire for Kids – Dressing for Success In School
- Education For All E-Books Store
- Education For All Video Playlist
- Enhancing Productivity and Comfort: The Importance of Study Tables and Chairs for Students
- Enhancing The Learning Environment In The Classroom
- Essential Items to Make Your Summer at Home Enjoyable
- Forms Of Poems
- Fueling Young Minds: The Importance of Fresh and Healthy Snacks in Schools
- General Education For All And Entertainment Store
- General Education For All Content Page Content Page
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- General Knowledge Revision Video Playlist. General Knowledge Quizzes for Elementary Scholars.
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Great Things That Matter For All.
- Importance And Qualities of Good Backpacks For Kids, Teenagers, Men And Women
- Importance Of Apps in Today’s Social Living
- Importance Of Educational Games for Grades K-12 – Enhancing Learning With Educational Games
- Important Back-to-school Supplies Guidelines For Parents Of Grades K-8
- Important Information And Communication Technology – ICT – Tools For Students In Elementary And Middle Schools.
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Inspiring Stories About Life
- Music Album And My Mix
- Must-Have Computer Accessories for Every Household
- My account
- My Family Portfolio
- My Lastest Posts
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Personal Prayers For Self-improvement
- Poems About Life – Different Forms Of Poems
- Prayers And Reflections
- Preparing High School Students for Back-to-School – A Comprehensive Guide To A Successful Academic Year
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling – July
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling For April
- Proverbs And Words Of Wisdom For Daily Guidance And Self-counselling For May
- Responsorial Psalm Chants Audio Playlist
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Ten Highly Regarded Mathematics Books and Workbooks For Students
- THE BO-BE-NkA’A PROJECT
- The Necessity of iPads for Children’s Education: Exploring the Best Brands of Kids’ Tablets for Parents Understanding
- The Necessity of Phones for Everyone: Exploring Good and Easy-to-Use Options For everyone.
- Top 5 Good Low-Cost Phones: Affordability Meets Functionality
- Value of Textbooks and Practice Books for Students
- Wise Sayings for Each Day in Nkwen Language – Audio Playlist