Hey! Welcome to this Website. Here lies a treasure you should explore for your children and yourself. Many advantages of learning from a source language to a target language realized here.
Mother Tongue Education is a Teaching/Learning process that takes into consideration the child’s first language. Here you and your child will learn from a first language to a second language which is from Nkwen Language to the English Language. Nkwen is a Language spoken in Cameroon, a country in Central Africa. It is one of the many languages undergoing development in this country.
Thus, the goal here is:
- To encourage learning from Nkwen Mother Tongue to the English Language.
- To enable learners learn faster and progress well in school.
- To promote adult Literacy.
- To promote Bilingualism as far as the Nkwen Language and English languages are concerned.
- To promote confidence in the milieu of Teaching/learning for the learner.
- To check out backwardness in education and school drop out.
- To preserve the language, culture and dignity of the Nkwen people.
My Mother Tongue is fast facing out and other languages gaining grounds in my Community. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it’s happening here. The preservation of one’s Mother Tongue cannot be overemphasized for it gives us the opportunity to trace our roots and preserve our culture and dignity.
However, there will also be inspiring topics to share with you my friends on different subjects, so let’s Journey together. No one is left out.
I believe in the saying that, “To do a great right do a little wrong.”W.Shakespeare
Yes, it might not be very perfect now but I believe with time perfection will come.