Gospel – John 20:1-9
1 On the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning, while it was still dark, and saw the stone removed from the tomb.
2 So she ran and went to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and told them, “They have taken the Lord from the tomb, and we don’t know where they put him.”
3 So Peter and the other disciple went out and came to the tomb.
4 They both ran, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and arrived at the tomb first;
5 he bent down and saw the burial cloths there, but did not go in.
6 When Simon Peter arrived after him, he went into the tomb and saw the burial cloths there,
7 and the cloth that had covered his head, not with the burial cloths but rolled up in a separate place.
8 Then the other disciple also went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed.
9 For they did not yet understand the Scripture that he had to rise from the dead.
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- Prayers For Strength In The Lord
- Punctuation, Apostrophe, Contraction, The hyphen, Quotation marks, Dash, Parentheses, Brackets, Numbers, Capitalization
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Stories That Bring Great Impact On Life