Gospel – John 20:1-9
1 On the first day of the week, Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning, while it was still dark, and saw the stone removed from the tomb.
2 So she ran and went to Simon Peter and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and told them, “They have taken the Lord from the tomb, and we don’t know where they put him.”
3 So Peter and the other disciple went out and came to the tomb.
4 They both ran, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter and arrived at the tomb first;
5 he bent down and saw the burial cloths there, but did not go in.
6 When Simon Peter arrived after him, he went into the tomb and saw the burial cloths there,
7 and the cloth that had covered his head, not with the burial cloths but rolled up in a separate place.
8 Then the other disciple also went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb first, and he saw and believed.
9 For they did not yet understand the Scripture that he had to rise from the dead.
- Story 3 The Monkey, Lion and Tortoise
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Audio List of Psalm Chants For Sundays and Feast Days
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time Year C
- Protected: Audio List of Bo Be Nka’a Updated Document By Juan Yzuel Tamandung Founder To Me September 2022
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life