28B Jesus took Peter, John, and James and went up the mountain to pray.
29 While he was praying his face changed in appearance and his clothing became dazzling white.
30 And behold, two men were conversing with him, Moses and Elijah,
31 who appeared in glory and spoke of his exodus that he was going to accomplish in Jerusalem.
32 Peter and his companions had been overcome by sleep, but becoming fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him.
33 As they were about to part from him, Peter said to Jesus, “Master, it is good that we are here; let us make three tents, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” But he did not know what he was saying.
34 While he was still speaking, a cloud came and cast a shadow over them, and they became frightened when they entered the cloud.
35 Then from the cloud came a voice that said, “This is my chosen Son; listen to him.”
36 After the voice had spoken, Jesus was found alone. They fell silent and did not at that time tell anyone what they had seen.
- When it Seems There is No Way Song
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Seventh Sunday of Easter Year C
- Responsorial Psalm and Gospel For The Ascension of the Lord Year C
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Sixth Sunday of Easter, Year C Psalms 67
- Responsorial Psalm And Gospel For Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Mathematics Made Simple
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Stories That Bring Great Impact On Life