39 Jesus told his disciples a parable, “Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit?
40 No disciple is superior to the teacher; but when fully trained, every disciple will be like his teacher.
41 Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own?
42 How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove that splinter in your eye,’ when you do not even notice the wooden beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! Remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter in your brother’s eye.
43 “A good tree does not bear rotten fruit, nor does a rotten tree bear good fruit.
44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. For people do not pick figs from thornbushes, nor do they gather grapes from brambles.
45 A good person out of the store of goodness in his heart produces good, but an evil person out of a store of evil produces evil; for from the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks.”
- Prayer as a sure encounter with God; My December with the Lord
- Psalm, Gospel, Alleluia Acclamation for Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Information And Communication Technology Revision Quiz For Kids 4 Through 12
- Home Economics Revision Quiz On Cookery, Laundry, Entertainment …
- Psalm, Alleluia Acclamation, and Gospel for Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life