17 Jesus came down with the twelve and stood on a stretch of level ground
with a great crowd of his disciples and a large number of the people from all Judea and Jerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon.
20 And raising his eyes toward his disciples he said: “Blessed are you who are poor, for the kingdom of God is yours.
21 Blessed are you who are now hungry, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who are now weeping, for you will laugh.
22 Blessed are you when people hate you, and when they exclude and insult you, and denounce your name as evil on account of the Son of Man.
23 Rejoice and leap for joy on that day! Behold, your reward will be great in heaven. For their ancestors treated the prophets in the same way.
24 But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are filled now, for you will be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will grieve and weep.
26 Woe to you when all speak well of you, for their ancestors treated the false prophets in this way.”
- Prayer as a sure encounter with God; My December with the Lord
- Psalm, Gospel, Alleluia Acclamation for Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Information And Communication Technology Revision Quiz For Kids 4 Through 12
- Home Economics Revision Quiz On Cookery, Laundry, Entertainment …
- Psalm, Alleluia Acclamation, and Gospel for Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- A Recapitulation On Nkwen Language
- Aspects Of The English Language
- Audio Visual Version Of The Nkwen Language Handbook
- Basic Mathematics
- Blog Jesus My Lord And My God
- Bo Be Nka’a Project
- Categories List
- Content Page
- Education For All eBOOKs
- Education For All Podcast
- Forms Of Poems
- General Knowledge Revision Quiz On History, Geography, and Sciences for kids 4 through 12
- Gospel Readings in Nkwen Language For Year B
- Inspired Writings and Formation Talks
- Music Album And My Mix
- My Family Portfolio
- Nkwen Language Lessons And Podcast
- Official Video of The Perpetual Profession of Sister Yvonne M T
- Poems About Life
- Prayers And Reflections
- Responsorial Psalm Chants For Sundays And Feast Days
- Sister Yvonne’s First And Final Profession Celebrations
- Some African Dishes And Ingredients
- Speaking in Nkwen Language
- Stories About Life