THE GLORY BE
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Mә̀kwu’utәnә̀ dzwi a mbwo Әtàa, nә Moo nә̀ Àzhwè zә ŋwà’ànә.
Ma a bi ndzwi mәzhìtәnә̀, a kә ndzwi a tsәtsoŋәnә̀ wi, nә àghә̀mә̀ ntsә̀mә̀ nә mә̀dzwinә̀ mu ma mә lyә kә myè. Adzwilĭ.
ACT OF CONTRITION
Oh My God, I am very sorry that I have sinned against you. Because you are so good, and with your help, I will try not to sin again. Amen.
Tsa mәliŋnә (Sorry)
O Nywe wà, mә̀ tsàa mәlìŋnә̀, mbә’ә mә̀ ghә̀rә әbwu fә nnu wwò. Ò boŋә nchyàtә, kә wwo әbwu koŋә. Mә swa’à mәtènә̀, kә wa әbwu bùu ghә̀rә. Mә ghә̀rә ngә’ә nә ә̀bwu wa. Adzwilǐ.
Click the link below to follow more lessons on Nkwen Language and others.
- Prayer as a sure encounter with God; My December with the Lord
- Psalm, Gospel, Alleluia Acclamation for Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A
- Information And Communication Technology Revision Quiz For Kids 4 Through 12
- Home Economics Revision Quiz On Cookery, Laundry, Entertainment …
- Psalm, Alleluia Acclamation, and Gospel for Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time Year A